Friday, April 27, 2012

SWATCH ME! I will be swatching all my lipsticks, pencils and other things I can find in my makeup bag!!!!! This could take a while...

Hi Guys!!!! These are just a few of my ultimate favorite lipstick swatches from MAC (that will change by the end of next week…trust me). I put lip pencils along side each and drew graffiti all over my arm for ya’ll! Hope this is helpful, of course you can always match them with different pencils, it’s all about being fun, being creative and being you!!!!! XOXO



Each week, I will try to swatch everything I can get my hands on in my makeup kit!!!! This may take a while, I'm pretty sure. Maybe I should post how to organize and store your makeup using old candle jars and things found around the house, like tubberware and ziploc baggies (I can't live with out those) hmmmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment