Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cleaning your personal brushes in between washings!!!


If you're like me, you’re probably super worried about bacteria causing germies in your brushes right? OR when using your own personal brushes (be honest), you usually put that bad boy down and keep it movin, hoping you‘ll get back to it later? Either way I have the solution for you!!! Well, Alcone has the solution but anyhow ... its called 99 percent alcohol ! You've probably heard of it and if you haven’t, its totally not the same as the one you get in your local drugstore.

The solution is 99 percent alcohol and 1 percent water so, its strong enough to kill all the facial gremlins that chew on your brushes...uggggh! The regular solution is only 91 percent the rest...is all water. It evaporates quickly so your brushes are ready to go in seconds!!! I'll show the process of how I get down and dirty with my brushes in between cleanings… notice I said IN BETWEEN cleanings, this is not a replacement for caring for your brushes. You have to wash and condition your brushes when you have the time, YES even when there your own!!! Show your brushes some love baby and they’ll always be good to you xoxoxo




First- You have to spray kinda close so you can saturate the bristles …. I got this pink spray bottle from the dollar store!!!!!!! It came in a pack of two so now I always have back up! Score one for me, for super savings!!!!!!


Next- wipe on a piece of paper towel, until there is no more visible makeup on the sheet. You can blot the brush between the paper towel to see if there is anything left
 if not....


 Then you're all set!!!!!!!!
No more facial germies and your ready to use them again :) BYE!!!!!  xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment