Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good Bye Game By Chrisette Michele Inspired





Hi Guys!!!!
Today was definitely a sweatpants, T-shirt and no makeup kinda day...



I was about to hack into my third row of Oreos, when the music video for Good Bye Game by Chrisette Michele came on and it was sooo OFF TO THE BEAUTY CAVE!!!!!! The look she had was beautiful, I was totally inspired. Even though it was suppose to be a lazy, no makeup kind of day, we all know it never ends that way…

Urban Decay primer in EDEN
Inglot Freedom System: Eye Shadow Matte 329 LE27CE and Eye Shadow Amc Shine 11 LD12CB
( not sure if you needed all of that info but they don't really have names)
MAYBELLINE Eye Studio liner in Blackest Black -I am so glad I was able to get this product!!! It was always out of stock.
MAC Matchmaster ( I loveeee!) Foundation SPF 15
MAC Blush RAZIN
Lips: Lined with Vino MAC - Lipstick in the colour Brick MAC and Victoria Secret Beauty Rush clear lip gloss.



No comments:

Post a Comment