Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Makeup Show in NYC !!!



At the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City 2012





This was my first year attending and I had a BLAST!!!! I had the opportunity to attend awesome seminars and meet amazing artists including the one and only Ve Neill !


Me, Ve Neill and my Rin Tin Tin hair flip!!!! It was about 1000 degrees and my hair was doing all sorts or crazy things!!!!
I was so star struck as always in the presence of a legend.

Among the many people I met and fell in love with was Sutan Amrull winner of Rupauls drag race and the artist behind Americas Next Top model. Antwon famed artist responsible for Wendy William’s fabulous-ness “HOW YOU DOIN”. Keynote speaker for Laura Mercier and celebrity makeup artist Matin. Kelly Budd and Ray Shaffer from Makeup Designory. AJ Crimson and so much more!!!!!

Its soooo hard to mention everyone that was at this event. I couldn't even begin to explain its MASSIVE-NESS!!!!!
Mehron blew me away with this amazing body art!



Makeup Forever doing their thing on the 2nd Floor loved it!!!!

Intense new colors from Mehron- Earth, Wind and Fire collection...I'm in love with this brand for coming up with an inexpensive, totally pigmented shadow palette...Amazing !


This sweet guy got to walk around in his boxers all day!!! Lucky him it was so hot in there I was ready to do the same...only I would get arrested.


Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry - Thank You Christina, Kathleen and creepy FX Master Andy for being so welcoming and awesome !!!!


Makeup Designory's Ray Shaffer took the time to sit down with me and explain the concept of mold making. Ray was absolutely fantastic and such a wonderful person.


Makeup Designory's Kelly Budds awesome style brought my attention to the MUD stage!!


DINAIR GIRLS


AND MY GLAMCOR SWEETHEARTS!!! #GLAMLIFE

Looking foward to next year!

Throwin in the towel to much to talk about what a show....


If you would like to see more pictures and some funny videos visit my Facebook Crazy Fan page at www.facebook.com/threegoldenapples

FIN












No comments:

Post a Comment