Wednesday, June 6, 2012

True Blood and Fractures!


I have not blogged in a while. I’ve been sitting at home on my keester with not much to write about. I was in a car accident, were I managed to fracture my pelvis. So, while I’m working on getting better it means, I have nothing but time on my hands and yet still looking for something to do!!! I can't blog much if I’m sitting at home staring out of my apartment window:( So, when something good comes up I’ll be here first to keep you all posted!!!!


Now on to more awesomer things!( Can I make awesomer a word?)

Season 5 premieres Sunday June 10th @ 9pm

I attempted a vampire look, in tribute to my favorite TV series True Blood ( playing with makeup all day makes waiting a whole lot easier)… Only to find out that I was never meant to look “dead”- I looked up African American vampires for inspiration and the results led to images of Aaliyah in Queen of the Dammed (who came off more Egyptian deity then vampire), Laurent from Twilight and Eddie Murphy in Brooklyn! So, I had to put my own spin on it.





I came up with this look by using Urban Decays Black palette shadow Black Dog smoked out with the shade Jet and I used Vino lip liner from MAC to give my lips a “just bitten” stained look. As much as I love everything vampire-esque, I didn’t have a pair of fangs lying around. So, I figured if you want to go all out, throw on a pair, add some blood and your good to go!!! Season 5 premieres Sunday June 10th @ 9pm so naturally for an hour… I will be totally unreachable! "I compell you" to watch xoxoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment